Authorisation for the medical physics expert
The authorisation for the medical physics expert can be acquired by an individual with:
- appropriate education,
- work experience,
- professional references and
- appropriate knowledge on the use of measurement equipment.
A natural entity can acquire the authorisation for the medical physics expert for one or several following fields of work:
- diagnostic radiology,
- nuclear medicine,
- protection against radiation at radiology procedures.
The authorisation is issued for maximum five years.
For acquiring an authorisation, the candidate must submit the application at the ministry competent for health.
The application must contain:
- the indication of the area of expertise,
- evidence on education,
- evidence on work experience and
- professional references in the field of expertise.
The application for the acquisition of the authorisation is sent by the ministry competent for health to the appointed commission for further consideration.