Certain content is still being edited. Thank you for your understanding.

Authorisation of an expert on protection against radiation

A foreign legal entity acquires an authorisation to perform the work of an authorised expert for protection against radiation if they hold an authorisation as stipulated for an expert on protection against radiation by the Ionising Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Act (ZVISJV) according to the regulations of the country where the legal entity is registered to performing expert work of protection against radiation.


These terms apply to the profession Real estate agent

  • The candidate must be a citizen of the Republic of Slovenia or any other member state of the European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland.


    The candidate submits a copy of a valid personal document showing the citizenship or citizenship certificate issued according to the regulations of the country of origin.

  • The applicant must have acquired education under a suitable programme.


    Diploma, certificate and other evidence of formal education is required. Evidence of the content and course of training including duration and syllabus of the study programme must be provided, which must demonstrate the number of hours or credit points of individual subjects.

  • An individual must meet all the conditions prescribed in the country of origin in order to practice a regulated profession.

    If the profession is not regulated in the country of origin, the individual must perform the services which the latter wishes to provide in the Republic of Slovenia in the home country continuously or for at least two years in the period of the previous ten years before he/she performing these services in the Republic of Slovenia.


    • Certificates issued by the competent authorities of European union Member States on the fulfilment of conditions to practice a profession (e.g. certificate of a completed professional examination, membership of a professional chamber),
    • evidence of other qualifications and professional experience (if the profession is not regulated in the country of origin). 
    The documents must be submitted in the original or in a certified copy thereof translated into Slovenian language.

Last modified:
8. 9. 2021