Certain content is still being edited. Thank you for your understanding.
Assembly and disassembly of scaffolding and platforms
In the event that the activity is being pursued as a craft, it is necessary to obtain a craft business permit and be entered in the register of crafts at the Chamber of Craft and Small Business of Slovenia.
The following must be provided by the provider in case of construction or other jobs:
- for demanding facilities he/she must appoint a responsible works manager for demanding facilities;
- and for non-complex, simple and less complex facilities a responsible works manager for non-complex, simple and less complex facilities.
When the provider only performs individual jobs in the construction, he/she must appoint a responsible manager of individual works for those works he/she is qualified for.
Applies for SKD:
- Other specialised construction activities n.e.c. F43.990
The right to pursue a craft activity for which suitable vocational qualifications are necessary, is obtained based on the craft business permit and entrance in the Craft Register at the Chamber of Craft and Small Business of Slovenia.
Craft business permit is proof of fulfillment of the conditions for performing an activity.
Cross-border/temporary provisions of activity
Foreign contractors established in a Contracting State wishing to perform construction activities in the Republic of Slovenia may perform these activities in all legal forms, provided that:
- they meet the requirements for lawful performance of these activities in the country of establishment
- have taken out liability insurance for damages
- have secured the participation (employment not necessary) of a works manager according to the structure
Before starting temporary carrying out of an activity as a craft the provider shall file an application for registration with the Chamber of Craft and Small Business of Slovenia.