Assembly and disassembly of scaffolding and platforms
In the event that the activity is being pursued as a craft, it is necessary to obtain a craft business permit and be entered in the register of crafts at the Chamber of Craft and Small Business of Slovenia.
The following must be provided by the provider in case of construction or other jobs:
- for demanding facilities he/she must appoint a responsible works manager for demanding facilities;
- and for non-complex, simple and less complex facilities a responsible works manager for non-complex, simple and less complex facilities.
When the provider only performs individual jobs in the construction, he/she must appoint a responsible manager of individual works for those works he/she is qualified for.
Applies for SKD:
- Other specialised construction activities n.e.c. F43.990
The right to pursue a craft activity for which suitable vocational qualifications are necessary, is obtained based on the craft business permit and entrance in the Craft Register at the Chamber of Craft and Small Business of Slovenia.
Craft business permit is proof of fulfillment of the conditions for performing an activity.
Cross-border/temporary provisions of activity
The provider that is established and meets the conditions for the performance of craft activities in the EU Member States, EEA or the Swiss Confederation, may occasionally carry out commercial activity without establishment in the Republic of Slovenia.
For craft activities, which may present a serious risk to public health or safety, the provider must apply for an authorization to periodically perform a craft activity at the Craft and Small Business of Slovenia.
- Application for an authorization to temporarily pursue a craft activity
The Chamber of Craft and Small Business of Slovenia enters providers in the craft register for a period of one year from the date of the submission of the application. Before the expiry of one year, the provider must extend the temporary craft permit.
- Application for the extension of the authorisation to temporarily pursue craft activities, which may present serious risk for public health and safety