Communication network maintenance
Maintenance works for public benefit on communication facilities include:
- construction and extension of existing communication facilities or equipment of electronic communication networks (e.g. setting or replacing equipment, including the replacement of bases of overhead lines, increasing capacities, inserting communication lines in the existing pipes, reconstruction, relocation, protection and repairs);
- static enforcement and replacement of existing antenna systems, their elevation or lowering;
- replacement of existing containers;
- implementation of required earthing or expansion of the existing earthing to replace a container/tower, lighting protection implementation, mechanical installations, electrical installations and necessary increase of current power of electricity supply.
Applies for SKD:
- Construction of utility projects for electricity and telecommunications F42.220
Applicants who wish to pursue this activity must register the business activity, and have the appropriate legal status.
An investor in communication networks also obliged to maintain communication facilities must make a preliminary notification to the Agency for Communication Networks and Services of the Republic of Slovenia (AKOS).
- Decree on seafarer certification
- Act ratifying the 2010 Manila Amendments to the Annex to the International Convention on Standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping for Seafarers (STCW), 1978 (MKSULSP10)
- Electronic Communications Act (ZEKom-1)
Administrator of Legislation
Langusova ulica 4