Data collection at competitions for equidae
To pursue this activity, an entry permit and suitable personnel are required.
Data collection at competitions for equidae may only be performed by organisations who have obtained a decision from a competent authority.
On the basis of such a decision, the organisation may be entered into the register of organisations for data collection at competitions for equidae.
An organisation for data collection at competitions for equidae must perform the following principal tasks:
- keeping a register of competing horses, competitors, coaches, competition organisers, competition facilities for equidae;
- the preparation of an annual competition programme;
- supervision of the organisation and performance of competitions;
- collecting data at competitions for equidae;
- providing data from competitions to a recognised rearing organisation on an ongoing basis, for which it collects data;
- regular monthly reports of commissions for competitions for equidae;
- archiving data in its area of operation.
Applies for SKD:
- Support activities for animal production A01.620