Certain content is still being edited. Thank you for your understanding.
Manufacture of mobile homes
In order to pursue the activity, the premises, which shall be arranged according to the law regulating the field of construction and suitable permits (operating permit for the building where the activity is pursued as well as marking the building, fire safety order).
Equipment considering the type of production.
In the pursuit of this activity, the following special regulations must be considered in addition to the general conditions:
- Decree on atmospheric emission of substances from small and medium combustion installations (Official Gazette of RS, No. 34/2007);
- Decree on atmospheric emissions of substances from stationary sources of pollution (Official Gazette of RS, No. 31/2007);
- Decree on limit values for atmospheric emissions of volatile organic compounds from installations using organic solvents in paints and lacquers and car painting products (Official Gazette of RS, No. 12/2006);
- Decree on the recycling of non-hazardous waste into solid fuel (Official Gazette of RS, No. 57/2008);
- Order on anti-explosion protection (Official Gazette of RS, No. 102/2000);
- Rules of anti-explosion protection (Official Gazette of RS, Nos. 91/02, 16/08).
- Workers who work in explosion endangered environments must be properly trained.
- Preparation of an explosion hazard study; assessing the compliance of the analysis.
- Compliance assessment under the Rules on anti-explosion protection is carried out by SIQ. Requirements for staff training are laid down in Article 24 of the Rules: training is to be retaken every two years, and a second examination must be organized for the workers who have already completed the first training.
A Safety Statement including risk assessment.
Administrator of Legislation