Regular servicing of motor vehicles
In the event that the activity is being pursued as a craft, it is necessary to obtain a craft business permit and be entered in the register of crafts at the Chamber of Craft and Small Business of Slovenia.
Special conditions as regards the business premise and technical equipment are also established. In order to round and/or amend his activity, the craftsman may sell certain retail goods.
The craftsman may sell the goods he/she uses in the provision of services only to persons for whom the service was provided.
Applies for SKD:
- Maintenance and repair of motor vehicles G45.200
The right to pursue a craft activity for which suitable vocational qualifications are necessary, is obtained based on the craft business permit and entrance in the Craft Register at the Chamber of Craft and Small Business of Slovenia.
Craft business permit is proof of fulfillment of the conditions for performing an activity.
- For the purpose of pursuing activities it is necessary to have a workshop which must be arranged in accordance with the building regulations. The workshop must have the following permits obtained: building, operating and environmental permit.
- It is necessary to provide separate collection of waste and measurements of air, water, noise and waste.
- Technical equipment must ensure protection of the environment (air, water, noise, soil and waste – e.g.: oil collectors, fat collectors, waste water must run into the sewage system, an appropriate septic tank, small municipal waste water treatment plants or flowing water, etc. ).
- It is also necessary to ensure proper managing of hazardous substances such as chemicals and waste and to comply with the rules of safety at work and fire safety.
Administrator of Legislation
- +386 1 400 33 11
Celovška cesta 71
Cross-border/temporary provisions of activity
The provider that is established and meets the conditions for the pursuit of craft activities in the EU Member States, EEA or the Swiss Confederation, may occasionally carry out craft activity without establishment in the Republic of Slovenia. Before the first pursuit of an activity, the provider must lodge an application with the Chamber of Craft and Small Business of Slovenia.