Repair of electronic and optical devices
The activity includes:
- repair and maintenance of measuring, testing, navigation and control devices and instruments, such as:
- aircraft instruments,
- devices for car exhaust emission testing,
- meteorological instruments,
- instruments devices for testing physical,
- mechanic and chemical qualities of materials,
- geodesic, geophysical instruments and devices,
- instruments and devices for measuring and monitoring of radiation;
- repair of medical radiation and electro-therapeutic devices, such as:
- magnetic resonance imaging devices,
- medical ultrasound devices, pacemakers,
- hearing devices,
- electromedical endoscopic devices and
- devices for monitoring and measurement of time and other similar devices;
- repair of optical instruments, such as:
- optical microscopes,
- lenses (except ophthalmic) and
- photo devices, if intended primarily for professional use.
Applies for SKD:
- Repair of electronic and optical equipment C33.130
The right to pursue a craft activity for which suitable vocational qualifications are necessary, is obtained based on the craft business permit and entrance in the Craft Register at the Chamber of Craft and Small Business of Slovenia.
Craft business permit is proof of fulfillment of the conditions for performing an activity.
Cross-border/temporary provisions of activity
The provider that is established and meets the conditions for the pursuit of craft activities in the EU Member States, EEA or the Swiss Confederation, may occasionally carry out craft activity without establishment in the Republic of Slovenia. Before the first pursuit of an activity, the provider must lodge an application with the Chamber of Craft and Small Business of Slovenia.