Certain content is still being edited. Thank you for your understanding.

Authorisation for the expert for radiation and nuclear safety for a foreign legal or natural entity

To acquire an authorisation in the Republic of Slovenia, a legal or natural person must submit an authorisation according to the regulations of the state where they are registered to assess radiation and nuclear safety, which is equivalent to the authorisation under the Ionising Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Act (ZVISJV).

The application to acquire the authorisation must be submitted to the competent authority in written form.

Last modified:
8. 9. 2021