Skip to main content Republic of Slovenia SPOT
State portal for business entities

Informative Notice

Certain content is still being edited. Thank you for your understanding.

Entry in the register of persons marking animals

A provider who wants to mark animals must submit a written application for the issue of the decision for the entry in the register at the competent authority.

The application for the person marking animals must have documents proving that they have appropriate education and veterinary licence.