Certain content is still being edited. Thank you for your understanding.
Recognition of professional qualifications
The decision on the recognition of vocational training qualifications issued by the OZS recognises the applicant's appropriate vocational qualifications of a holder of the craft activity which were obtained in the states parties (European union, European economic area and the Swiss Confederation).
These terms apply to the profession Works manager at the Chamber of Craft and Small Business of Slovenia (OZS) – master craftsmen (Vozs)
Liability insurance for damages must include liability for damages that could be incurred by the investor or a third party in connection with the carrying out of their activities and must cover damage resulting from negligence, error or omission of the duties of the contractor and their employees, with the amount of the annual insurance premium not less than 50.000 EUR.
If the contractor has taken out liability insurance for damages abroad, the insurance must cover the damage incurred in the Republic of Slovenia.
- An insurance contract entered into in the Republic of Slovenia or in a Contracting State, provided that this insurance contract covers damage caused in the Republic of Slovenia.
Administrator of Legislation
The applicant must have at least five years construction work experience, and must have completed a master craftsman exam from the field of construction work projects, e.g.:
- Joiner technician: if the works include construction works, e.g. installation of wooden windows and stairs etc.;
- Carpenter technician: carpenter works on construction works;
- Master builder: building on construction works;
- Master sign painter: sign painting on construction works;
- Master metal former: if the works include works on construction works, e.g. installation of railings, staircases, projecting roofs etc.;
- Master of general electro mechanics: if the works include works on construction works, e.g. installation of lifts, escalators etc.;
- Building glass master: if the works include works on construction works, e.g. installation of lifts, escalators etc.;
- Master of machine installations: for works from the field of machine installations;
- Master of electro installations: for electro installations on construction works;
- Master of telecommunications: for telecommunication works on construction works;
- Master painter: for painting of construction works;
- Master tinsmith-roofer: for tinsmithing and roofing on construction works;
- Master stonecutter: for stonecutting on construction works;
- Iron bending master: for iron bending on construction works;
- Master stove maker: for stove making on construction works;
- Master layer of ceramic line: for work in the field of laying ceramic lines,
The Chamber of Craft and Small Business of Slovenia offers a stamp for masters who perform particular works on construction works with which these masters may be identified as responsible conductors of particular works, i.e. works their master title refers to.
For education obtained in Slovenia:
- Diploma or certificate – original, certified copy or non-certified copy with the possibility to see the original;
For education obtained in the EU:
- Diploma, certificate, other evidence of formal education obtained in the EU – original or certified copy with attached certified translation into Slovene;
- Evidence on the content and course of training including information about the duration and syllabus of the study programme, demonstrating the number of hours or credit points of individual subjects – original or certified copy with attached certified translation into Slovene;
For work experience:
- A written statement from an individual or business, which fulfils the conditions for a land surveyor prescribed by law, that the applicant has performed a certain type of land surveying services with them including the type and period of time of performing such services and also details of land surveyors the applicant cooperated with – original or certified copy with attached certified translation into Slovene.
Administrator of Legislation