Certain content is still being edited. Thank you for your understanding.
Maritime agency transactions
Maritime agency transactions are implemented by a maritime agent based on a concluded contract on maritime agency with the contracting authority. The contracting authority is a client, in the name and for the account of which a maritime agent performs services.
Maritime agency transactions encompass transactions in connection with the provision, representation and other services in relation to navigation and use of ships such as:
- acceptance and sending of ships,
- concluding contracts on the use of ships and equipment,
- purchase and sale of ships and equipment,
- construction and repairs of ships and equipment, concluding transhipment and warehouse contracts,
- concluding insurance contracts,
- issuing transport and other documents,
- realising claims,
- engaging the crew and caring for the crew,
- organisation of ship supply.
Applies for SKD:
- Other transportation support activities H52.290