Certain content is still being edited. Thank you for your understanding.

Cross-border provision of private security service

A foreign person may perform private security in Slovenia, if they have acquired the right in their country of origin and the consent of the Ministry of the Interior.

On the basis of an application, the Ministry of the Interior grants consent to a foreign persons by issuing a certificate.

Last modified:
16. 6. 2022