Certain content is still being edited. Thank you for your understanding.
The provider of the beekeeping forage is a local beekeeping association which manages an individual pasture on the territory of the beekeeping association or the Slovenian Beekeepers’ Association on the territory where local beekeeping associations do not propose the forage.
The beekeeping forage must contain:
- name and head office of the beekeeping forage provider,
- the list of cadastral area that are included in the beekeeping forage,
- data for the registration of temporary apiaries;
- exceptions with regard to shorter distances,
- written consent or contracts concluded with land owners and
- positive opinions given by the Slovenian Forest Service on the suitability of temporary apiaries in the forests.
The forage provider submits a written application for the approval of the beekeeping forage to the competent authority. The competent authority approves the forage with a decision for a five-year period.