Certain content is still being edited. Thank you for your understanding.
An aquaculture keeper is a natural or legal entity who is the owner and is permanently or temporarily responsible for animals. All mariculture keepers must be entered into the Register of Livestock Owners and must be properly trained for performing zoo-technical tasks. A mariculture keeper must also take care of the entry in the Central Register of Aquaculture Facilities.
The owners who breed the following animals must enter in the register:
- bovine animals, ungulates;
- small cattle, pigs, game from the wire pen, alpacas, llamas, snails;
- poultry, rabbits;
- aquaculture, bees.
An owner of breeding animals enters in the register of owners on the basis of an application with the following data:
- name and surname or the company and address or the head office of the owner of animals;
- personal identification number (hereinafter referred to as: PIN), or the registration number of the business entity of the owner of animals or tax ID number;
- location of the holding (postal address if available, otherwise geographical coordinates of the location – N,E according to ETRS89), and exceptionally also the data from the cadastre (cadastral municipality, plot);
- identification number of the agricultural holding (KMG-MID) if available, or the identification number of the holding (G-MID) if available;
- number by the species of breeding animals;
- signature of the owner;
- with the owner's consent also the contact information (e-mail and telephone numbers)
Agricultural holdings entered in the official records and kept within the scope of the competent authority and which indicate that the owner breeds the animals at the location of the holding are entered in the register of owners ex officio.
An owner of breeding animals must report any changes of the data on the owner or holding within 30 days after the change at the latest.
Before the entry in the register of owners of animals, an owner of animals must have appropriate education or be professionally qualified.
Cross-border provisions of profession
Poklic imetniki akvakulture ne sodi v poklicno direktivo. Čezmejno opravljanje poklica v tem primeru ni možno.