Driving school's professional manager
In order to perform the activities of training candidates, a driving school must have a professional manager who has a valid permit to perform this work.
A driving school's professional manager is responsible for:
- managing the performance of activities;
- internal supplementary provision of information and education, organisation and the concern for professional training;
- managing registers;
- notifying the public agency on the time of performance of the theoretical part of training candidates for motor vehicles drivers via a website of the competent ministry;
- cooperation with examination centres and occasional monitoring of driving tests;
- advising the candidates for drivers;
- concern and responsibility for the quality of work;
- presenting the driving school to the public agency authorities.
A permit for a driving school's professional manager is issued to an individual who fulfils the prescribed conditions for performing the work of a driving school's professional manager.
The application for the issue of the permit is lodged at an administrative unit that manages the procedure, verifies the conditions and issues a permit.