Expert for inspecting air-conditioning systems
An expert for inspecting air-conditioning systems is an individual who performs inspections of air-conditioning systems with the purpose of ensuring energy efficiency. The purpose of a regular inspection of air-conditioning systems is the preparation of proposals for increasing energy efficiency of the system or its replacement.
The inspection is separately implemented for each air-conditioning system built in the same building.
The expert performs a visual and functional inspection of the air-conditioning system that encompasses:
- the comparison of data on built-in elements of the air-conditioning system with data from documentation;
- the establishment of the state of the air-conditioning system as a whole and its elements and devices;
- the establishment of the state with regard to regulation;
- the establishment of cleanliness of air-conditioning system elements and
- measurements of temperature and air humidity in one or several selected air-conditioned rooms.
An expert must have a licence for performing the inspections of air-conditioning systems.
For acquiring the licence for producing energy cards, an individual must have appropriate education, work experience and qualifications.
The candidate is obliged to lodge an application for the issue of the licence of an independent professional for the regular inspection of air-conditioning systems to the relevant ministry.
When the independent professional receives the licence, they also receive the independent professionals’ card for the regular inspection of air-conditioning systems.