Certain content is still being edited. Thank you for your understanding.
Security guard bodyguard
A security guard bodyguard is a person who directly performs the tasks of private security, and may implement measures and duties in accordance with legislative provisions.
The special conditions that a person who wishes to acquire the vocational qualification of a security guard bodyguard must meet are:
- national vocational qualification of a security guard and at least secondary vocational education;
- at least two years' work experience in security;
- a permit to possess and carry weapons;
- category B driver's licence.
Professional training of security staff is implemented on three levels:
- applicants acquire knowledge and skills to perform their work and tasks of security staff through professional training to acquire national vocational qualification;
- with periodical professional training, security staff update and refresh the knowledge and skills, and prepare themselves for a periodical test of professional competence;
- professional training enables security staff to deepen and expand their knowledge, and prepare for a test of professional competence.
After completing the basic professional training, persons must attend periodical professional training every five years. The costs of periodical training depend on the contents. A person may attend professional training at any time.
If a person does not carry out the periodical professional training within six months after the end of a five-year period after the basic professional training, it is considered that the person is not professionally competent and does not meet the conditions to perform private security.
A security worker who is qualified for several types of work is recognised as having undergone periodical professional training for other types of work if they complete training for more demanding types of work in the following order: security manager, authorised engineer of security systems, security guard bodyguard, security control centre operator, security guard supervisor, security guard, security guard watchman and security technician.
An identity card is a document with which security staff prove that they have acquired a licence and are entitled to directly perform the tasks of private security.
On the basis of their application, an applicant is issued an identity card for the type of work for which they are professionally trained and meet all the conditions.